Back!
hmmm...its been quite sumtime since i blog.. 1 week of skool holidays haf past,idling my time at hm,having lessons with my dad on history! YES, history! My dad wants mi to get my history right. He knew tat i had loss interest in history.. My mid year results for combined humanitites was horrible! 14 OUT OF A 100.. totalli yucks! I better improve!
Finalli i got my webcam done after ages..Was chattiing wif jojo on the webcam as she had jux bought 1 too. My interent is pretty cranky..Gave lots of problem for the past weeks.When lyk sumone calls in n I pick up,my whole internet gets disconnected & lyk i am using broadband.
I'm still trying to find a suitable nice blogskin.The words appearing at my entry doesnt seem clear...
Weather tis feel days totalli sucks! freaking hot n no rain..How i wish I am in Australia or sum cold country..
Ate my dinner ytd at 10plus..Yes,it might be supper to sum ppl..My uncle came over to my house to get sum stuff done into the com..By the time i ate my dinner,didnt realli feel like eating as my stomach was a lil bloated wif gas..
Gonna end here fer now.. :)
1:19 PM