Finally!!!
FINALLY!!!!!!!!My exams are OVER!!!!!!!!!!NO more flipping of textbooks or studying until late at night!!!!!Time to relax now n use the com.
Overall,all the papers are ok except fer my darn history! Totalli didnt noe wad was going....My history...haix... All i want now is to make it to sec 5! I realli want!
Todae was my last paper n I didnt expect it to haf so much theory in it. I wasnt really concentrating on the theory part cos i thought it wun come out.Was kind of counting down to the paper ends n den it wld be party!!haha..Poor Nurul,due to her fasting,cld join us. Aft my POA paper, Jojo,Sun,Rene n mi rush out of skool,took a cab down to Pavillion to Kbox..Enjoyed ourselves jumping ard,taking pictures,jojo stripping Sun n stuff...Aft tt,we headed to Kembagan 1st n den to Suntec to tag along wif rene n gio to find a job.
Toking abt job,I guess i will work cos at least i am doing sumtink useful den staying at home or going out window shopping with no money!
Not going anywhere tis year! How great la,peeps frm 4n2 are going to Malacca n i am left stranded here...Wad a great thing to happen!
Gonna end here..Wanna take my dinner!
8:58 PM