A new year has come! The past is over. =)
hmm...New year resolutions?haha..Too lazy to list them doown.
Haha! Imagine waking up early & heading to skool! Nono.Thats no more my daily routine. But i have to wake up 7.45am and get ready for work which is just opposite my house,Telepark! So convient for me. Just a 3 mins walk frm my huse. I feel so lucky.
I hate waking up early!
I shant complain so much becos Sun is worse compared to me. Muahaha! Just tahan a few days more lah. =P
According to Nurul, the release of the Os results are at the ending of January. Which is so damn near, Not too sure if it is true. =P
I wish the results will be release aft Chinese New Year!
Found this in Carissa's friendster. This was taken during Teacher's Day
I look sucky there due to my jaw!!
Thanks for eating with me during my lunch hours!!! =)
*Appreciated*