I'm finding for a simple skin yet looking nice. Meanwhile, just change to this skin till I find a better one. I was just staring at my previous skin, it looks gross! haha. No wonder Sun didnt want to comment on it when i asked her.
Work is still going on pretty fine.
People there are getting more friendly.Haha.
One of which where a lady saw me using a staple to remove those stapled documents. She offered to lend me her staple remover which was pretty cool and speed things up! I havent used such stuff before but if i ever need it, she said to feel free to take it frm her desk anytime. =)
Met up yesterday with my cousins and Shirley after work at bugis. Ate at pastamania and walk around bugis.
Tricia's always doing tt stupid twist sign!
I'm tired, i have to drag myself out of bed every morning to bathe and head for work. Soon again, i have to find something to wear for work again. Its like my daily routine.
=)
I miss you