I didnt feel like blogging the past few days.
Neither am i gg into details abt the results.
All i want to say is that the 5 of us are gg to be splitted up which is so damn sad. :(
But i rmb telling Denise when she ask if we were gg to meet up again.
"Of course we will still be meeting! The 5 of us are inseparable u noe.Our friendship will friendship will last till the day we die. :) "

Our moods were still normal before the results.
I'm so gonna miss my besties and friends and of course glennboy!
But nvr to worry, we will always Keep in touch and meet up occasionally!
I had a one day job that my tuition teacher. Wrapping flowers for Valentine's Day!
I want a bouquet too! The four of us were wrapping many many bouquets when we fell in love with them! We bought a stalk of rose for each other. :)

Cool mama and me!
Kert & me

The grp shot of us.
We each had a stalk! :)

The maid in action.(Check out the video in Sun's blog)

Retarded me.
Yesterday was Valentine's Day! It was nice spending this day with my love one.I could rmb exactly what happen on this very day last year. It was sweet! :)
