FUn!
I have been wanting to blog ever since I attended Yanyan's BBQ chalet on Thursday. I was sick after that. =(
I had fun at Jasmine's bbq. The fire started pretty fast thanks to boy and we ate ate ate till our hearts contend. After which, Kerthiga and I created havoc at the pit sending flames up high in the air. We pratically dumped the leftover lump of margarine into the fire. The neighbour nearby was seen starting at us but we still continued. Prawns wasnt that fresh this time but we bought 700gms of it! =)
Bought drinks and I was pretty high. I dont know why either. Took many crazy pictures but they are all still with Raq. Will upload once i have it in my hands. =)
From raq's blog, it was quite happening after we left. Damn, if only i didnt had school the following day.
I have been down with a sore throat, cough and a bad headache. I was pratically in bed the whole of yesterday. I was physically weak. It sucks to be sick. My weekends was ruined just like that.
3:42 PM