Missing you.
Staying at home on a Tuesday clearing up some of my old stuff and also throwing away redundant stuff. Cleaning those dusty tables. Im sastified now after clearing the mess be it my study table or dressing table. :)
Went out with my mom yesterday and headed to Novena first for shopping. Accompained her to almost every shop to find something suitable for the upcoming wedding. I was rather bored the entire time.
On the way to town, i saw someone which i didnt really want to see..I totally avoided the person. :)
Upon reaching town, we did more shopping and my legs were aching. Met my dad in the evening before heading home.
I'm having a headache almost everyday & I ran out of panadols! I try not to rely on them but that is the drug that gets my headache away. I remember in the past, i use to pop the tablet everytime i had a headache,even the slightest one. My mom would usually ask me why the whole packet could finish in such a short time.
Baby also forbids me to take them.. I shall just try to tahan. :)
Tomorrow is my sister's birthday & I have yet to get anything her for yet. =X
I miss you.
4:55 PM