I dont know why but im feeling so restless on a Sunday afternoon, maybe its the girl thing. Went out yesterday with baby for some shopping spree which eventually, he bought much more than me. Headed over to Bugis first and had our lunch. Baby's treat! :)
Walked around the whole Bugis Street where I did not get anything for myself. :( Happened to see Fion working there and that was our pit stop.
We tried all those big frames and started camwhoring. :D Rested awhile longer and chat with her before heading down to Orchard where he bought two tops for me. (: Walked around further to look for baby's shoes and off we bus-ed back and he headed off to meet his friends. We were exhausted from the walking but we enjoyed ourselves! :)
Baby's working later so I shall just keep myself occupied by bumming around the house till I find something useful to do. =D